Palm Trees in southern Florida

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Time for something new

It's time for something new here but I don't have anything new... I've been too busy to observe ANYTHING from the road.

With brakes on the RV & the brakes on the '90 Chevy van I've spent way too much time on my back, on the road under the vehicle.  On the bright side it looks like everything is working now...

The Adventureland RV park has a lot of room now as the workcampers go on to whatever it is they are going to do next, a lot of them are going to work for Amazon & should be there this week. There was a big exodus the first 2 days then it slowed down but has not stopped.
We are still getting our act together but as I remind myself I'm not in a hurry. Probably be moving tomorrow.

I am looking forward to getting the 'stuff' done AND seeing the sun rise from the water. 

Next week.

I needed to add a picture!

 If you like volcanoes here's a couple in central Oregon.

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip to your next location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you!
      Thunder & rain in the dark right now (7am) but it's a passing cell.
      We are going to be heading for the Rockport Texas area when we finally get all the wheels rolling....

      Delete