Palm Trees in southern Florida

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A new baby!

My daughter had her baby! 8 pounds & 2 ounces of tiny healthy baby.

I had forgotten how small a newborn is and I'd forgotten how good it feels to hold a newborn baby!



Grandpa & Hayden


This week I'll finish up my obligations up here and I have been thinking about where to go and what to do...  beyond visiting my friends, relatives, kids & grandkids between here and Arizona.


It will be November next weekend, some place warmer & dryer is calling. As a friend pointed out I'm retired & don't have a timetable for getting to where ever it is I want to go.

Plus I have to replace my '87 Ford van so I've been thinking about that too. I'm leaning towards a Volkswagen again... I am a VW guy.




I'll have a much better idea of what I'm doing by next week!
I'm sure!!


4 comments:

  1. I'm a VW guy but no longer own any buses. I like the idea of a Vanagon for a camping vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last vw camper was my daily driver... Bugs, buses, a square back, rabbits & a jetta but I keep coming back to another bus.. -shrug- Just how I am...
    I'm driving a ford now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the baby fix. I certainly enjoyed my first days as a grandpa. You nailed the size and feelings just perfectly. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete