Palm Trees in southern Florida

Thursday, February 12, 2015

How long does it take?

My tax return came in ("my" government saving program) and I bought a pair of Levi 501 jeans with the button down fly.

Levi 501's with the button down fly
 It had been a lot of years since I had a new pair of 501, after a day of wearing them I have a question.

Remember that old Tootsie Roll Pop commercial about 'how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?'


My question is along those lines... how many times does it take for the buttons to loosen up when you have to go to the bathroom?

Some of the things I forget .....

4 comments:

  1. with my arthritis I would shit my pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long does it take I asked? 3 days is the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son of a gun, the internet has EVERYTHING! How many licks does it take? Seems science has foubd the answer!

    http://physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com/2015/02/physicists-ask-how-many-licks-does-it.html

    About a thousand

    ReplyDelete