Palm Trees in southern Florida

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pizza!

I like pizza, I like to make pizza.
It was different when we had a big family but on occasion I do it now.


A bread machine does a fine job on the dough


I live in an RV and I have limited room to store stuff but one of the things I kept was the bread machine.  I have actually made bread with it since we moved into the RV and it does a great job of  kneading dough, any dough.

Sauce


I have several pizza dough recipes but today I used the one that came with the machine. Flour, water, olive oil, yeast and salt. It was topped with tomato paste, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage, jalapenos & onion.

Spices & parmesan cheese


I have read about people who cannot see why an RV should have an oven.
I have read about people who have never used their oven and use the space as storage. My RV oven is important as an oven.

In the oven


Those people do not know about being parked way out somewhere and having fresh pizza. There is nothing like pizza when you're a long ways from anywhere.

It was good.


Worth the effort!
 


There was a time my kids asked me why I didn't get job making pizza, I like it but if I'd done it 8 hours a day it might have gotten old & turned into a job!



2 comments: