Way back we bought a pony at an auction then we had to get it home...

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Back in Washington

We're back in Washington to do some medical things, have been here for over a month. My dermatologist visit went well & that is the one I was concerned about.

It's a bit of the drive to the doctors, the shorter way is over a bridge with a $5.50 toll & the other way adds 6 minutes.

Time vs money, it's the old argument!  I have more time than money....

I added the 6 minutes on the trip down & went over the bridge for free on the way back.

A cow of a different color

   

"Cheap" gas

The Olympic mountains (viewed from the east)














There is a lot to see on the drive to Tacoma & back but it's hard to take a picture when you're driving.

3 comments:

  1. Glad your medical appointment went well. It is always good to get a clean bill of health.

    For being way up there your gasoline prices are not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am really happy the dermatologist didn't find anything!

    For out here the gas prices are really good right now, I just took a look at the gasbuddy.com web site and prices are down all over, under $3 a gallon in Rockport...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know I enjoy your blog. I try to keep my fingers quiet so as to NOT prove how dumb I am.

    ReplyDelete