Palm Trees in southern Florida

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Age is Relative

As I got older I felt older, as my kids grew up I felt older, as my hair changed color & thinned out I felt older, as creaks-groans-snap-crackle-pop sounds happened when I stood up I felt older, as it became harder to read I felt older.

Then I went to work here...

I worked with a very nice lady, friendly, energetic and just fun to be around. Seems  she  had  been  married  for  over  50  years. 50 years?
Turns out most of the people I work with are 10 to 15 years my senior.

I guess I'm not 'really' old yet... take 2 aspirin and get back to it!

2 comments:

  1. Though I agree that age is relative...I somehow feel old beyond my years :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's how you feel rather than the number of years... Now if I can just get my mind to think younger....

    ReplyDelete